2012年6月7日星期四

Radley Acura Zero Complaints - Hunting For

Radley Acura Zero Complaints - Hunting For

EXCELLENT SERVICE...... Jeremy Logsdon will be the man!! I always obtain excellent service at Radley Acura and Jeremy is constantly there for me,chaussures christian louboutin! This is my 5th Acura and they're often service at Radley's. Which acura dealership to remain away from Tischer; they are the worst!!! Tischer will be the worst dealership I have ever known. And don't forget this is my fifth Acura (going back to Legend) and they're the worst that all I can say about them. Radley makes me appreciate my car and my time!!!

ANSWERED ALL OUR QUESTIONS!! by Randy 10/31/2007 Quite pleasant getting encounter. My wife and I were seeking for a brand new vehicle, had completed plenty of study prior and decided on a couple of models to go test drive. We intially went to yet another Acura dealer in the region,christian louboutin soldes, but they didn't have the model we wanted to test drive so we came here. I'm glad that happened. Our salesperson was very accomidating and there had been none of the 'high pressure' gimmicks that I've encountered elsewhere. He answered all our questions and ensured we knew every little thing about the dealership and service center (in other words, "why buy at Radley") to our satisfaction. I was pleased when I was acquiring the vehicle to locate out the Radley does oil changes and state inspections so long as you own the automobile. My wife just took the vehicle in for the first service (had it for about 6 months now) and couldn't have been much more pleased with how she was treated. They treated the automobile like it they owned it (plastic on the seats, disposable floor mats utilized, cleaned the vehicle, etc) and had been quite competent and expert about the service (admittedly, it was only for an oil change, belt/fluid check,Christian Louboutin, along with a tire rotation).n).


......FRIENDLY...... bought a brand new TL here right after shopping an additional Acura dealer and two a lot more dealers selling a competing brand. I was treated far better in this dealership than in any of the other three -- no mind games or attempts to low-ball my trade-in,mbt schuhe, and no attempts to sell extra equipment or service (other than the usual extended warranty). The salesman and floor manager had been friendly and straight with me. I left with a brand new automobile I'm very happy with and a very very good feeling about the dealership I bought it from. You cannot ask considerably much more than that.

NOTICE: This review of Radley Acura is actual. This positive testimonial review of Radley Acura may possibly be modified to qualify as unique content within the review space provided herein. Call Radley Acura at 703-824-5700 for far more FIVE STAR***** Reviews and Ratings.

Radley Acura is really a family owned Acura dealership in Falls Church Virginia located just minutes from Washington DC. Radley Acura carries a fantastic selection of Acura TL, Acura TSX, Acura MDX, Acura RDX, Acura RL, and also the Acura ZDX's. Based in the Northern Virginia Radley Acura proudly serve Arlington,christian louboutin soldes, Alexandria, Annandale, Chantilly,christian louboutin france, Fairfax, Reston,chaussures christian louboutin, Mclean, Wonderful Falls, Vienna and Tyson's Corner for all your Automotive needs. Visit our web site at www.radleyacura.com or call us at 703-824-5700. Radley Acura delivering memorable experiences!

Read about this subject and more here

Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论