2012年8月8日星期三

Time Management Accomplish More Than Ever With This Tip

Time Management Accomplish More Than Ever With This Tip,Nike Shox NZ 3.0 Kvinders løbesko Sort Pink

Many people new to affiliate marketing have a lot of strains on their time. They pick up affiliate marketing as another source of income,Nike Lunar Elite 2 Grå Navy Sko, but they still have a day job, have to maintain their household and balance family life. This doesn leave a lot of time,Christian Louboutin chaussures simples 85mm pompevente pas cher, so make the most of it,Mbt Flamme White schwarz Männer Walking-Schuh!

How many online marketers do you think spend their time like this?


1. Get on internet
2. Check email
3. Surf a bit,Nike Zoom Kobe VI Sko Blå Hvid Sort, read the news
4. Check Google Analytics
5. Check out Facebook
6. Do Some Work
7. Surf a bit more
8. Do Some Work
9 Etc?

While that is a completely fabricated list, I bet it hits way too close to home for some of you. There are a lot of online and affiliate marketers that spend their priceless free time in a similar fashion. They aren the ones bringing home big checks.

You need to use your time wisely,Nike Lunar Elite 2 Grå Sort Red Shoes, and I have found a little technique that has skyrocketed my output.

Simply Put: Focused Blocks of Time.

I break up my online work time into smaller 40 minute power blocks. For 40 minutes (and I time it exactly) I work on one online marketing related task. I go heads down. Email is off, phone is off and I don ever surf on the net. I dedicate that 40 minutes to whatever task I am doing.

When that 40 minutes is up I instantly stop and do something different. This is where I will check email, Google Analytics or Facebook. This break helps disengage me from my previous task. After I spend some free time,Christian Louboutin Python Madame Butterfly 140mm chaussuresvente au rabais, I go into another 40 minute power block of work and continue the pattern.

There are two advantages of this:

1. Power of Focus ?By focusing on one task for 40 minutes,Professionelle Mbt Schuhe, you accomplish more. You aren distracted and you aren multitasking.

2. Disengagement ?By stopping every 40 minutes to disengage, you open yourself up to new ideas and concepts. If you are focusing as hard as possible at all times,Nike Free Run Sko Grå Sort, you might develop tunnel vision. Taking a break lets you disengage your mind and keep it fresh.

Time is a precious commodity in this day and age. You want to make sure you make the most of it. If you find yourself struggling to stay on task,Hogan Uomo Oympia Scarpe Colore Chiaro, think about breaking your time into small focused blocks.

Want some more GREAT advice? Check out and learn how anyone can tap into the wonderful world of



相关的主题文章:

没有评论:

发表评论