2012年7月20日星期五

Body, Mind, Spirit Integrator - Meditation Technique Day Two

Body,http://www.monsterbeatsby.de, Mind,Nike Air Force 1 All Star Blå, Spirit Integrator - Meditation Technique Day Two

Day Two

Entered into the Integrator practice extremely tired this morning. A lot of physical work yesterday combined with not enough sleep. Still feeling the affects. My teacher has always mentioned that one should feel invigorated and awakened by this sort of work,Wholesale Online Dame Nike Free Run 2 Gray lyseblå DeepPink Sko, and if not, then the body and mind may definitely need rest, as is the case with me this morning.


One major thing of note happened during the Integrator practice today. I was working on the left side of my brain this morning and as I reached a point in the midbrain I began to feel all the tension in the muscles of my mid to lower back (left side) tingle into sensations and melt,Hogan scarpe donna 524 Blu Scuro, release and wash away,MBT Sirima Schuhe, without displacing the tension elsewhere in the body. I have found that by bringing attention to different points of muscular tension in the body,Männer Mbt Schuhe Sifa Kaffee, that the tension just gets displaced elsewhere. If I hold ingle whip?in my Tai Chi form and I begin to feel tension in the upper body, then I can place the attention at the tops of the writs and allow the energy to help keep my arms up. Does this method really work? Does this just create another point of tension in the muscular framework? How do you attain a complete sense of equilibrium in the body and mind? I don know. All I know is that this muscular attention began to tingle,Frauen MBT Kisumu 2 Sandale - 014 Neu - Leopard Korn, like needles,see more, like your foot falling asleep, without any of the discomfort,Christian Louboutin chaussures New Déclic 120mmvente pas cher, the needle tingles allowed my back to melt and dissolve into the space. It almost felt as if the area of muscular tension in my back began to bubble, like a pot of boiling water,Mænds Nike Shox NZ 3.0 Hvid Rød løbesko, releasing its heat and gas. I let myself enjoy the sensations of the experience then popped back into my thoughts, as I wanted to take note of this moment so that I could recount it as an addition to the handbook. As if every observation or discovery were precious to the evolution and implementation of this material - of these practices.

相关的主题文章:

没有评论:

发表评论